I have just been nominated for the Reality and Shine On awards by Icingandcake. What a delightful honor. Thank you so much, IAC. I am complimented to be among the list of blogs that you read.
I want to encourage you all to go to her blog at icingandcake.wordpress.com. She is a lovely and honest writer, and I recommend her to you.
Thank you again, IAC.
Now, on to the business of sharing awards. I am to tell seven things about myself, then pass the awards along to five others, and let them know that I have nominated them. So, here goes:
1. I love Dixieland jazz.
2. There are three especially bright lights in my life: my grandson and two granddaughters.
3. I am giving piano lessons to my brother via Skype and over the phone.
4. I am a member of two writing groups.
5. I can honestly say I’m an author, as I’ve published a book.
6. Give me medium prime rib anytime.
7. My baby grand piano is 105 years old and going strong.
I nominate the following blogs (which I hope you will visit):
1. 20 Lines or Less (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
2. Blesy’s Book Blog (marcyblesy.com)
3. Pat Wood (patwoodblogging.wordpress.com)
4. Missus Tribble (rosewinelover.com)
5. Meryl Baer (sixdecadesandcounting.blogspot.com)
Please visit these people at their blogs for a tapestry of wonderful reading.